Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Long awaited update

Ok, I know I'm a rubbish blogger and I haven't updated my blog for so long, but I am now trying redeem myself.

So much has happened in the last 6 weeks its hard to know where to start. I have decided that rather than trying to update you in one mammoth impossible to read blog, I will uppdate bit by bit over the next few days in smaller bitesize blogs.

First update is that I decided not to take the job in Manchester. It was a really tough decision, but in the end it just felt right to stay in Luton, and to be honest I still dont totally know why, but I feel at peace about it. I've decided I want to do a degree course, but somewhere close by so I can stay in Luton and keep my job at the church. It just feels like the right thing to do right now, but we'll see.

So I'm busy trying to get my application done, as the deadline is the 30th June!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home