Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Frustration!

For those of you who don't know for the last 2 years I have been working part time for my church LCF, and I am hoping to keep my 14 hours a week going while I am studying, as the money will be handy and I want to keep developing the work I've been doing. So it was with great relief that when I received my timetable last week I found there was a nice free Wednesday that I could use to do most of my church work.

But alas, nothing is ever that simple and having just got in from the church(which currently has no internet access, I have picked an email informing me that one of my Monday afternoon lectures has been moved to Wednesday 11.30am to 1pm, right slap bang in the middle of the day.

I fear there is nothing I can do about it, I should be able to work my church hours around it but it is just frustrating cos it means I dont get a clear shot at the church stuff. The flip side is we get a new timetable in the 2nd semester which starts mid- Jan so chances are everything will change anyway.

It just still annoys me tho, but what can you do!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Wade said...

Holey is back blogging!! Suddenly some of the world seems right again... Good to see a fellow newbie to the uni scene - at least your picture looks better than mine! Looking forward to busting out some musical notes on Sunday x

10:20 am  
Blogger Steveybabe said...

hey dude! enjoy starting uni! A couple of my friends didn't start their courses until a few years after college so you're certainly not alone.

hope the course is really enjoyable. yeah its a shame about the weds - I can remember having similar issues those from the 6th form days! :o)

7:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home