Monday, October 02, 2006

I am back!

After an extended break from blogging, in response to certain peoples comments on their blogs (not mentioning any names, Lillie!) and after persistent nagging from certain other people (yes thats you young Thomas) I have decided to make a come back to blogging.

Well, the summer has passed. LCET camp was a lot of hard work but an amazing thing to be part of, Soul Survivor was a new experience but just as good in different ways. I spent 3 weeks filming and editing videos for our cricket and soccer weeks at the church, and then finished August off by going to the last few days of Grapevine Bible week with my family. Although it was only short it was nice to get some input.

The church has now opened the newly refurbished hall, and a lot of September was spent getting ready for that. I also played with a jazz band, got food poisoning, and managed to solve a radio mic problem at the church.

That kind of briefly rounds up what I've been doin the last few months, but read more soon about University...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home